Warm and inviting, Plush Manor makes a perfect retreat for a winter weekend. With large fireplaces, comfortable sofas and inspiring interiors, a huge kitchen to cook roasts, ancient hills for bracing walks and the perfect country pub – The Brace of Pheasants – for a drink on the way home. Come to Plush for family gatherings, winter sporting weekends or to get away from it all.
The house can be rented at select times during the winter and festive season, including Christmas and New Year – with accommodation for up to 14 people and ample space for dining and entertaining.
Winter sports & activities
- Shooting – contact us for recommendations for local shoots
- Clay pigeon shooting – Southern Counties Leisure
- Horse riding
- Quad biking
- Racing – point to point at Weatherbys, or National Hunt racing at Wincanton
- The house is self-catering, however if you would prefer to be catered for we can arrange delicious food for you via one of our trusted local partners
- We are proud of our environmentally friendly solar panels. If you prefer the indoor swimming pool heated up, there is an additional charge of £150
- Would your pet like to join the fun? Please contact us to discuss