Plush Manor is an unforgettable place to celebrate your wedding day with friends and family. Both the drawing room and outdoor folly are licensed for civil ceremonies.
Weddings can be tailor-made from groups of 20 to 120, with multiple ceremony, marquee and reception options for a truly atmospheric day.
- Exclusive use of the house, sleeping up to 14
- Exclusive use of the church for your reception
- Three different registered locations for civil ceremonies: The Folly, The Drawing Room and the Rosemary Garden
- Multiple reception options, for groups from 20 to 120 guests
- The option to use St Johns church for dinner, bands and/or dancing until 1am
- 9 acres of gardens & grounds
- Parking space for up to 45 cars in the arena and paddock
- Recommended local marquee companies, caterers, florists and wedding planners
- A bottle of champagne from us!
The Drawing Room is an elegant space for a ceremony with up to 20 guests. French doors open onto the kitchen courtyard, and the windows look out over the garden.
The Folly is a beautiful 17th century dove house, with a small pond in front and romantic borders on either side – the long sweeping lawn towards the folly creates the perfect entrance for the bride.
The Rosemary Garden at the front of the Manor is a beautiful garden walled with hedges, rosemary and lavender bushes. Now a private garden, the space includes the original front of the house – including the stone portico and door – beneath which couples can exchange their vows. The Rosemary Garden seats up to approx 80 people.
You may of course choose any part of the gardens and grounds for a wedding blessing, if you’re not having a civil ceremony.
The landscaped gardens offer many options for your reception and party. From large marquees and bell tents on the main lawn, to intimate chill out areas – let your imagination run wild.
The main options for marquees and tents:
- The main lawn (space for up to 120)
- The kitchen courtyard (smaller tent for up to 40)
- The rosemary garden (tent for up to 80)
The Church serves as a unique and spectacular setting for celebrations. Just a short walk across the gardens from the house, it is framed by yew trees and the sweeping hills of an untouched Dorset valley.
Converted into a flexible space that can host dinners, DJs, bands and dancing, it even has a pulpit you can use for wedding speeches! Outdoor fire pits, tents and bars can also be set up in front of the church for added festivities.
Vanessa & Steffen – view wedding pictures at co. Sam Docker
“We wanted a big family house for our small family wedding and Plush is just that – full of marvellous books, paintings, furniture, yet very unpretentious. Promise we’ll be back!”
Laura & Peter’s Read the wedding blog at co. Big Bouquet
“Laura and I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding…Paul’s tireless work on the garden complements the fantastic setting.”
Craig & Nicky’s wedding – view picture gallery here
“We’ve had the most magical long weekend…everyone loved the house, their rooms and the stunning scenery.”