Plush Manor was built in 1785, and is a Grade II listed building and much-loved family home. Set over two floors, the house combines classic English stylings with a quirky variety of artworks, objects and literature from around the world. Look out for the family of eccentric animal statues around the house, and a 12th century stone saint in the central hallway!
The ground floor has two entrances, ancient flagstone floors and large fireplaces in most rooms. The huge kitchen is the heart of the house with doors leading out to the patio garden (complete with dining area and BBQ) and into the open hallway, perfect for receiving visitors. Formal and informal living rooms abound and the enchanting swimming pool keeps visitors active. A central sweeping staircase leads upstairs to 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a study. Large windows with beautiful views over the valley and gardens feature in every room.
If not otherwise stated all photos © Stuart Culley